Mission Oriented Followers of Jesus
- Our life and mission is centered around the life and mission of Jesus.
- Seeking the lost. "For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost" (Luke 19:10).
- Serving all of mankind. "For even the Son of Man did not come to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many" (Mark 10:45).
- Sharing the good news. "I [Jesus] must proclaim the good news of the kingdom of God to other towns too, for that is what I was sent to do" (Luke 4:43).
- Equipping the saints for the work of service. "for the equipping of the saints for the work of service, to the building up of the body of Christ" (Ephesians 4:11)
Worship Patterned After the New Testament
Worship is central to a relationship with God. Not only do we worship individually throughout the week through Godly living, but we also worship as a congregation of believers each Sunday. We are committed to singing and prayer to praise God in our worship, and weekly celebration of the Lord’s Supper to affirm our covenant relationship with Him. We desire to worship that is Christ-centered and Spirit-led, engaging us in life-changing encounters with God. Worship re-focuses our lives and drives all the ministries through which we endeavor to honor God and serve others.